Friday, October 11, 2013

Guaifenesin Protocol and Counseling

I started taking Mucinex again. It is defnitely working. You can always tell when you start going through that reversal period, when symptoms get worse at first. It stinks, but it's worth it. My anxiety is insane, pain is excruciating, fatigue is frustrating, but I'm forcing myself to get out of bed and do things every day.

I have an appointment with a counselor for Monday. I'm really excited, because it's been awhile since I've seen one and I think it really helps. My fibro symptoms don't get better, but it helps me mentally and emotionally. Fibro is very difficult to deal with, especially for someone who is a thinker. Physical anxiety can cause and anxious mind, and the knowledge of how to do things combined with the physical inability to do them is obviously the perfect recipe for depression.

2 comments:

  1. How does the mucinex help you? My son's girlfriend has fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mucinex helps by filtering the phosphates that are building up in the system. I suggest doing a major cleanse first, then doing the mucinex. It does get worse before getting better though, so she should only try it if she has no obligations and someone to take care of her 24/7.

      Delete